Are your painters trained? Do they meet the requirements of the EPA 6H NESHAP?
The deadline for compliance may have come and gone, but compliance is still recommended to avoid enforcement action in the future. Get your painters trained with the easy to use IWRC Online Painter Training course.
What is the 6H NESHAP?
The 6H NESHAP regulation affects collision repair facilities, small and large manufacturers, and other facilities that spray coatings. The purpose of the rule is to reduce the amount of hazardous air pollutants emitted by these facilities. Compliance includes training for spray technicians and the potential implementation of equipment and management practices. Visit Steps to Comply for more information.
Benefits of IWRC Online Painter Training:
- Compliance with EPA's 6H NESHAP
- Easy to use slideshow that only takes 1 ½ - 2 hours
- Self-directed training can be done in multiple sittings at painters own pace
- Online training means no travel required and no lost production days
- Convenient 24/7 access with just a computer and Internet access
- Conduct hands-on portion of training at your own facility
- To learn more about online training, click here