IWRC Online Painter Training provides an easy to use online training to comply with the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Paint Stripping and Miscellaneous Surface Coating Operations (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart HHHHHH). Under this regulation, all painters at an affected facility are required to be trained every five years on proper spray techniques, booth setup and rule requirements.
Benefits of 6H NESHAP Compliance Online Training
- Easy to use slideshow that only takes 1 ½ - 2 hours
- Progress is saved so training can be completed in multiple sittings
- Online training means no travel required and no lost production days
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Train anywhere with just a computer and Internet access
- Conduct hands-on portion of training at your own facility
- Self-directed training for painters to learn at their own pace
- Compliance with EPA federal regulations
The online portion of IWRC training allows you to go through three detailed units at your own convenience. You control how fast you go through the slides. You decide when to move on to the next unit. No set lectures or written exams required. The units are presented to provide you with the knowledge and skills to help you set up equipment, properly spray and maintain your equipment.